Cyber Security & Technology
Explosive Risk Management Ltd provides expertise in the fast paced cyber and technology markets primarily focused on the development and use of new technologies and cyber security. Our specialist technology team link directly into academia when required to jointly exploit emerging technologies and their application in industry. Our cyber security team provides stand alone services in cyber security and supports our physical risk and resilience business stream when required to provide a complete end to end service for clients.Cyber Security
The majority of our services start with a requirement identification and a conversation. We approach each project individually and quantify the cyber risk to the organization prior to suggesting identified solutions. As part of this service and upon first engagement we gather interpret and analyse open source information on the organization to identify a baseline for potential risk. Security enhancement of systems is often achieved through the implementation of recommended non intrusive policies and procedures. These are always tailored to the client's organization providing an effective and robust system for cyber security. Explosive Risk Management Ltd provides comprehensive services across all cyber security related disciplines.Technology
Our technology team is small, specialist and very focused with core areas of expertise consisting of systems design, systems integration as well as bespoke development. Research, innovation and cross discipline capability are key factors in what we provide. We have a keen interest in ubiquitous computing, sensor networks, robotics and intelligent web services in combination with the Internet of Things (IoT). We specialize in embedded and distributed systems with web service back-ends.
Copyright Explosive Risk Managment
- To support our work in cyber security, Explosive Risk Management Ltd produces a Cyber Report to support organisations with threat identification, emerging threats, best practice to enhance security and much more. The report is aimed at large and small organisations, IT specialists and anyone with an interest in cyber security.
- Sign up for the NEW ERM Cyber Security Report
- Penetration Testing - (VOIP, Web, Network, Mobile, Cloud and Database) these can be stand alone disciplines or part of a wider security review including physical security testing for a holistic approach.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery – Malicious attacks (External and Internal), Employee Negligence, Data Loss / Recovery, Back up procedures.
- Regulatory Compliance Best Practice (Regulatory Compliance or Standard Setting).
- Certification Support – ISO 27032 (Cyber Security) / ISO 27001 (ISMS)
- Technical Consultancy – Systems Integration
- Social Media Monitoring